Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday 5/21/14

Here are some outfits from the past month. 

#1
Ah, this jacket. It's a favorite of mine for a few years now. The pattern is wonderful (and I even have a gorgeous Kate Spade in the same print) and it adds a little fun to a professional day.
Jacket: Jcrew (2012)
Top: Target (2012)
Pants: Jones NY from Marshalls
Shoes: Easy Spirit 
Necklace and Earrings: Swarovski 

 #2
I think I considered this a slightly casual outfit. It was a quiet, rainy Friday, so I don't think I wanted to get all dressy. 
Top: Thrifted
Cardigan: Banana Republic Outlet (might still be available)
Pants: Ann Taylor, thrifted
Shoes: Easy Spirit

#3 
This is what I wore for Mother's Day. Talk about comfortable! It's from Lands' End, which has become a favorite brand of mine over the past year because their fabrics seem to last a while and they offer many petite options in stores (this short gal loves that).
Dress: Lands' End
Tank: Jcrew
Jacket: Ralph Lauren, thrifted
Shoes: Easy Spirit
Jewelry: Swarovski

#4
Spring is here!!
Every year or so TJ Maxx seems to get a shipment of Talbots clothes. I practically squealed when I found this lined skirt for 15 bucks! Love the color, love the tweediness, love again, that it's lined. I think I'll get this hemmed an inch or so, but I am so happy with this purchase. The jacket was also a recent purchase, as I've needed a light colored one for a while. At $30, it was a steal (also lined, also nice quality). The shirt is a Brooks Brothers splurge from last year and I'm still in love with it.
Shirt: Brooks Brothers
Jacket: Banana Republic Factory
Skirt: Talbots
Shoes: Aerosoles

#5
I wore a black jacket with this to a conference for work. The hair has been cut and brightened (I didn't realize how much I needed that blonde infusion) and I was gifted some nice new blush. This was me heading out to celebrate my brother's last birthday in his 20s and my husband and I felt very old as we left before 10 pm.
Top: Target 
Pants: Van Heusen
Jacket: Ralph Lauren, thrifted
Shoes: Franco Sarto, Nordstrom Rack

Linking up!
pleated poppy

1 comments:

Denise said...

You're adorable! I want to steal your LE dress.