Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday 6/5/13

I continued to take a few outfit shots over the past few weeks. We had lots of weather changes over the past few weeks. From chilly to very hot and now gorgeous, mild temps.

Outfit 1:
I bought pink pants. I didn't know how I felt about them, but they fit so nicely and were super comfortable. And I kinda love em! They're my ode to Audrey Hepburn I suppose.
Top: Jcrew
Jacket: Loft
Pants: Loft, thrifted
Shoes: Aerosoles
Belt: Michael Kors

Outfit 2:
And then I chopped all my hair off. And now that I look at the picture above I miss it. Truthfully, then ends were kinda ugly and probably needed to be cut off anyway. It's much faster to style it which I what I wanted, but I never realize how much I liked the hair I had until I don't have it anymore.

I've never owned anything chambray before, but this dress was in Savers and I decided, eh, what the heck. It was perfect for Memorial Day at the vineyards and again, since I found it a little short, I added the leggings.
Dress: Old Navy
Leggings: Kohls
Belt: White House Black Market
Sandals: Clarks
Necklace: Francescas

Outfit 3
Ack - the skirt!! I adore it! Lauren passed it along to me and for realsies it is one of the pieces I am most excited to style. I've pinned many outfits with green accents, so this will be really fun.
Jacket: Marshalls
Shirt: Jcrew
Belt: Jcrew
Skirt: no tag
Shoes: Clarks

Outfit 4
Simple older pieces.
Skirt, Top and Necklace: Jcrew
Jacket: Gap, thrifted
Shoes: Naturalizer
Belt: Brooks Brothers

Happy to be linking up again here:
pleated poppy

6 comments:

Paige said...

you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the green skirt!

Mandy Ford said...

Love the chambray dress...I've been wearing leggings with mine lately and I feel a lot more comfortable, especially at work and when I'm playing with the boys. Capri leggings are my new summertime best friend! :)

Paige said...

1. This is my fav haircut for you.
2. I love the green skirt!
3. I love pairing old pieces this time of year. I have lots of summer clothes that, year after year, I can't seem to part with. I wore a skirt the other day that I bought in 2002 - no lie - and it fits great!

xo

Stacy said...

Not that I get to read WIWW from The Pleated Poppy every week...But when I do, your pic is one of the few that I always look for...Love all the stuff you show....So great :)

Jodi said...

First three are all faves and I'm sorry you miss your length but at least you rock the short do!!

Denise said...

you are darling. i like your pants. i just bought some salmon colored shorts at jcrew- classy and cute.

your new do looks cute! i so get missing the locks after chopping them. i am letting mine grow, and it's at a funky length.