Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday 5/15/13

Here are some looks for the transition to spring.

This was for our first trip to the wineries for the season. It rained the day before, so I sported my wellies for the muddy parking  lots.
Sweater: Tommy Hillfiger
Jacket: Jcrew Factory
Jeans: Hollister, thrifted
Wellies: Sperry's, Marshalls
Necklace: Jcrew
Belt: Target

Ah, one of my favorite skirts came out of hibernation!
Top: Jcrew, thrifted
Skirt: Jcrew Factory
Jacket: Loft (very very very old)
Shoes: Bandolino
Necklace: Jcrew
Belt: Jcrew

 Heading to a birthday party.
Top: Jcrew, thrifted
Jeans: Jcrew, thrifted
Jacket: Banana Republic
Shoes: Bandolino
Scarf: Tommy Hillfiger

I love getting to wear fun patterns and lighter fabrics (and colors too). I am so anxious to get out the open-toed shoes too. I've started wearing more nude flats to transition, but the toes are getting antsy :)

I'm linking up!
pleated poppy

2 comments:

Tiari said...

I love the idea of a striped top with a bold colored statement necklace! Awesome!! Have a great week!

Denise said...

come to cali and dress me!